Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Subscribing to the WCI Blog !!!

 Now that you've been here and looked at all my great stuff . . . I know you'll be back! Well I am trying to make it easier for you to do that. On the sidebar you can click on one of the two chiclets to subscribe to the feed-thats one way.

The other is just below that on the sidebar. You can now get all this great stuff right in your e-mail. Thats right the Whispering Crane Institute straight to your mailbox . . . over your morning coffee. What could be simpler???

The way I understand how this works (remember, I've spent most of my life digging in the dirt) is that if your e-mail allows for HTML you will be able to see images, if you are set up for plain text only you will not see the images. So there you have it.

I am really enjoying be able to share my work with all of you who stop by and keep stopping by. I truly love this profession. It is one of those that really changes the World in a positive way. We fix problems, add beauty, tranquility and serenity to many peoples lives. I can never see myself retiring from this profession/career-after all it really isn't what I consider work. I am lucky and I hope I never forget how lucky I really am.

No comments: