Thursday, July 13, 2006

Rumblin', Stumblin' Bumblin'

So I get an e-mail from Oldroses at Garden Voices which is part of the GardenWeb.com site. Letting me know that she had linked to my site and posted the sketchbook story. The Garden Voices page is one of those sites where they do a lot of clipping from stuff around the Web-as I understand it. Lots of work, lots of perspective, a great source for Gardeners

While there I stumbled across Sign of the Shovel by Michele Owens. Michele I love your The Shoveler's Manifesto. I was laughing pretty hard. What else I like about this site is . . . it's about gardening, but it isn't about (my battle with the whiteflies) kind of gardening site. Check it out. Nice stuff, and a great find/link from Caren at Garden Voices.

So, snooping around I noticed a link to Garden Rant Uprooting the Gardening World. And I love it. great, great, great-very funny stuff. Just think about it ladies (Amy, Michele, Susan) I am part of that Horticulture Industry and I do lots of landscaping (well, actually Landscape Design) and I love to work with plant materials. Yet, I still love your Blog.

This, however, I will not hold against you and I will certainly add you to links that I "know" are linkworthy. Keep it up, keep up the fight. There are a lot of "yahoo's in my industry" . . . afterall, why do you think I'm here?

I gotta get me one of them Tip Jars . . .

No comments: