Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Something new for me

I recently had someone link over to me from Eponym which is a Blog Directory that is still in Beta, an interesting site to look through their directory and find blogs based on their ranking/rating categories.

So I went over to the Home section from there to the Landscaping section . . and lo and behold! there I am.

Hey if I don't toot my horn who will.

Thanks again to the gang over at Eponym. Time for me to get back to work, so I can post some meaningful Landscape Design stuff on here.

btw, I'm still trying to figure out what the heck a "eponym" is ???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ep·o·nym ( P ) Pronunciation Key (p-nm)
n.

A person whose name is or is thought to be the source of the name of something, such as a city, country, or era. For example, Romulus is the eponym of Rome.
Medicine. A name of a drug, structure, or disease based on or derived from the name of a person.