Thursday, August 17, 2006

Labels on the Sidebar

Specific topics.
I would think this is only as good as the poster who does the labeling.

So I have gone back through my last 50 post and have tried to identify them with labels and at the same time keep the number down to a reasonable roar. One of the new features for blogger, is that you can label the post and allow for searching. Hey! I'm trying to put out high quality stuff here . . . you know what I mean, high quality.

So I will break down into areas and try to organize that way. I would guess this would allow anyone who wants to look at; say, renderings will be able to do so by hitting that link on the sidebar.

To show you the level of sophistication I am going to here, this post will have the label stuff. That's right stuff, as in all the stuff that has nothing to do with Landscape Design.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw... I am jealous! Only "special" people get the new blogger changes. :) The rest of us have to wait until they work out the potential issues.

How do you like the changes?

Rick Anderson said...

Hanna;
1st I am trying to figure out what made me one of the "special people". Other than that.

1. I like the labels for those coming here looking for specifics.
2. When you hit post, the post happens-real fast, none of that wierd stuff.
3. I was able to clean up the sidebar with their user-friendly template. For a guy like me it's a big deal, to be able to add/ subtract without fooling around with HTML in the template.
4. I was able to get my Crane in the sidebar, that makes me happy, though I wish I could get my other logo (WCI) in the header.

Rick