Sunday, June 18, 2006

Rendering for Administrative Entrance

I don't know, I just don't know . . . . . what really doesn't work for me is the drawing perspective vs. what I see in my head. I think this would be a nice unique design but this angle and most of the others I have drawn from any rendering type just don't show it.

The walkway is at a 30 degree angle to the face of the bldg. All angles are at either 30 degrees or 60 degrees from bldg. front and/or sidewalk, which is running parallel to the bldg. and 64 feet from building to sidewalk.

There'll be more on this as I take several other looks at this predicament in the next few days.

An aside . . . this is a photograph of a drawing (explains weird discoloration) the drawing is actually 17x27.

Another aside, not sure about how my 2 types of ornamental grasses rendered out-what do you think??? Posted by Picasa

No comments: