Saturday, May 27, 2006

Design QuestionRequest . . .

There has been quite an increase in traffic lately; some of this is due to a link from David Beaulieu at Landscape About.com. Thanks David.

The other note is to say that if you have any questions about a design problem, need to see some sort of quick sketch or rendering-please leave a comment or send me an e-mail, and I will do my best to get back to you.

It is also may be possible to post the drawing/rendering on the blog for others to see. Also, there are other design ideas on my Fotki (see link on sidebar) site where lots of pictures are stored, including over time more of my older work. Takes time to scan all those old slides.

I hope you all have a great memorial Day weekend, and to my overseas readers, well have a great weekend too.

No comments: